Organizing a festival requires a lot of love, passion, vision, perseverance, and financial resources. A team of office workers, creatives, programmers, producers, and volunteers spends almost a year creating this festival that is so uniquely focused on nature and classical music. Over the past 5 editions, the festival has demonstrated its power and potential.
How does it work?
By filling out the form below, you authorize us to annually deduct the chosen amount (at least €45, although more is definitely welcome, if you can afford it) from your account, until cancellation. Because Wonderfeel is a PBO, you can deduct your gift at a rate of 125% from your income tax (click here for more information).
By becoming a Friend of Wonderfeel you can order tickets prior to the regular ticket sales. Please note, this years tickets may be sold out soon.
Please note: do you have a problem with a form? Please try again in a different browser, that should fix any trouble.
As a Friend, you make Wonderfeel come true
Our festival is made possible by visitors who turn into our Friends and make an annual contribution. This support helps us tie the ends together, but the Friendship also motivates us to make sure that every edition is at least as exciting and surprising as the last. Being a Friend of Wonderfeel is more than a connection, but also has its benefits:
- One week before the start of the ticket sales, all Friends are invited to an exclusive (online) program presentation with the programmers and directors. Afterwards, there will be a digital get-together;
- As a Friend, you have early access to tickets. Please note, this years tickets may be sold out soon;
- Before the start of the festival you will receive the program booklet and timetable by mail;
- Friends receive 10% discount on merchandise at the festival;
- Friends are named and thanked during the festival on a large sign (unless you prefer not to be).